Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
- Fried Tofu
- Crushed Peanuts
- Bean Sprouts
- Vietnamese Rice Paper
1. Cook Vermicelli and allow to cool.
2. Chop Mint and tofu.
3. Combine Mint, Vermicelli, Tofu, Bean Sprouts and Crushed Peanuts in a bowl.
4. Lay rice paper one by one, in a thin layer of hot (but not boiling) water
5. Carefully remove rice paper and lay on a clean surface.
6. Add a small amount of fillings to the centre of the rice paper.
7. Fold one side into the middle.
8. Fold the opposite side into the middle.
9. Fold one more side into the middle.
10. Roll from the centre out to the last un-folded side.
Careful, the rice paper tears and folds in on it’s self. Treat it like loose cling wrap.
when you lay the rice paper in the water wait 2 seconds, then flip it over to prevent the edges curling upwards