oh my god
As a person from California, this is 100% accurate
As a person from Michigan, this is 100% accurate
As a person from England I was so confused because I forgot you use the Fahrenheit system
50 degrees in England
100 degrees in England
I don’t know why I found the skeletons so funny, it’s almost like they’re dancing really sarcastically?
they’re british skeletons of course they’re dancing sarcastically.
i don’t understand why some people want the power to freeze things or fly or be invisible
dude imagine if you could stop time
like you could literally just stop time for a year and just do nothing or write a book
or you could stop time at night and literally have a full night’s worth of sleep in less than a second
you’d have so much time to do whatever you want
wow, i could get even more procrastinating done!
Only assuming you wouldn’t age while time was stopped though
Every single time I’m on AO3, and I get the little mature audiences warning, I have to say “proceeeed” in a dalek voice. Like there must have been an episode where a dalek said that because I have to do it EVERY TIME!
You’d think liking characters would make you enjoy the show, but it doesn’t.
It just makes them dead.
finding fanart of an unpopular minor character you really like
"how does pizza sound for dinner?"
"can you call to order it?"
This thought process is the one of most annoying things socially because half the time they believe their insecurities so much that it starts to become the truth.
this is my life
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Send me a number! Pleasee! :))
I’ve never done any of these voice memes… maybe I’ll try this one? Send me numbers, I guess. :p
But I’LL warn you now. I only know one poem by heart and it is ‘To his coy mistress’ It’s something like 36 lines.
If you give me #1, give me a poem to read